Pizza


Well, here I am reverting back to my old ways. I did plan on making Mac and Cheese from scratch. That idea was axed. hmm Go figure.


The eldest and his boyfriend came over. After going through the kitchen and realizing that mom was up to her lazy tricks they decided to make a grocery run. A run that was badly needed if they wanted to eat.

I figured since I was still in my pj's at 5:30 pm I'd ask them to "please, please I beg you to pick up a pizza or 2".


Being the great kids that they are they willingly gave into my plea. And since the boyfriend likes the younger two boys he asked if they wanted to go along for the ride. The middle son said "heck yeah!"


So off the three of them went. I was really hoping that HyVee would have had a vegan pizza available but they didn't. Boyfriend is a vegan.


Here is the cool thing about my son's boyfriend. He just chills and deals with things. Ok so I bought pizza for the crew. He didn't want the pizza because it's not vegan..so he buys pasta to make at home. How cool is he. He didn't pitch a fit..willingly picked up food for us and came back to make his vegan pasta.


Well, actually my son made his boyfriend vegan pasta..but still.


So yes mama took to the easy way out. DS and Boyfriend enabled momma. Kids all ate, and the pizza wasn't a bit over salted.
Now I need to figure something extra special to do for these two. They really do help me out quite a bit and I'm grateful for them.


Thank Goodness for these boys. They are all good kids and I'm quite blessed to have them.

0 comments:



Post a Comment