1st Post


You see that picture there.. That pretty much sums up my skills. I'm the one on the right, the one with the FU paper...only I'm a 39 year old mother and wife.
Women, ladies this old should be good at this type of thing. Housewives, mothers we are supposed to be good cooks, clean house do all that domestic type stuff. So why is it that I pretty much suck at that stuff.
My husband is really good at it all. When the boys were younger he was out to sea most of the time except while on shore duty. Then we were both working. All the domestic stuff he took care of when he was home.
While he was out to sea I took care of it. Everyone survived. Somehow we made it without him. The boys were never bothered by my less than desireable cooking skills.
Now that he's retired and has a new job our lives are changing. He would prefer for me to be more domestic. It's gonna be a rough ride because he is a perfectionist and I'm not perfect.
On this blog I will take you along on my journey. Think of me as jungle girl trying to fit into the world that wasn't made for her. I'm pretty much a free spirit trying to please a man who will probably never be satisfied. I'll plug away at this and still try to maintain my own identity in the process.

0 comments:



Post a Comment